UCC is a member of Global Compact
Along with 12,000 companies globally, UCC is part of UN Global Compact which is the world’s largest sustainability organisation.
The objectives of Global Compact
1. Conducting business and creating strategy in line with the Ten Principles, in light of human rights, labour, environment, and anti-corruption.
2. Taking strategic steps to reach greater goals of society, such as UN Sustainable Development Goals focusing on collaboration and innovation.
Principle 1: Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
Principle 2: make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
Principle 3: Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
Principle 4: the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
Principle 5: the effective abolition of child labour; and
Principle 6: the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
Principle 7: Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
Principle 8: undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility; and
Principle 9: encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
Principle 10: Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
Code of Conduct
In order to record the norms and rules of engagement the Code of Conduct was created for United Call Centers Kft. (Ltd) to help emphasize our human values and facilitate collaborations.
UCC is a call center provider company, it has been working for decades on creating a team which can effectively and assertively communicate with the highest level of professionalism with management, colleagues, and first of all customers.
By introducing our Code of Conduct we would like to set behaviour examples for employees which they can use in their customer relationships, helping quality work and strengthening loyalty.
The current Code of Conduct contains basic guidelines applicable to all employees of United Call Centers Kft. (Ltd), including management and owners.
UCC’s moral norms
1. Lawful and legal conduct, personal and professional responsibility, fairness in business, fair and just compensation according to individual effort and industry standards.
2. Human dignity, personal rights, respect for private life, equal treatment, equal opportunities. Management must respect the private life of employees, personal communication from employees must not jeopardize UCC’s good standing.
3. Establishing ideal work environment, ensuring health and safety compliance, creating tailored office environments, BCP/DR, occupational health checks, first aid capabilities.
4. Corporate Social Responsibility, blood donation, charity, supporting charity events.
5. Environmental consciousness, educating employees about environmental values and increasing their sensibility, so conscious, ethical behaviour appears in their choices (e.g. selective waste collection, health and fitness, plastic-free choices, etc.)
Employee’s moral norms
1. Generally expectable proper behaviour, fulfilling all contractual obligations and job descriptions without hiatus, conduct according to basic human values and social norms.
2. Co-operation and teamwork, with management and colleagues alike, including relationships between partners and colleagues. UCC follows and expects following the Labor Code.
3. Obligation to inform and communicate, the respectable parties are obliged to inform each other about any fact, data, circumstance, or their changes which are related to employment, and which is obligational for both Employee and Employer.
UCC’s default communication style is friendly and courteous manner, respectful and kind voice, which always create informal atmosphere. We deem it important to enable these principles in communication, whether it is toward partners or colleagues.
4. Confidentiality, every employee is obliged to keep all confidential information, business secret, data as secret about the Employeer, about its activities, contractual relationships or clients without respect to duration, and must refrain from disclosing them to any third parties.
UCC’s complete Code of Conduct is public and available to everyone.